GuideStone Funds is a family of award-winning, Christian-screened mutual funds for individual and institutional values-driven investors. Built on the foundation of integrity and excellence, GuideStone Funds provides investors a broad range of investment strategies to meet their financial goals.
GuideStone Funds’ product line provides investors access to the global financial markets enabling them to build well-diversified portfolios to meet their unique return objectives and risk tolerances. We utilize a “multi-manager” investment process, which gives investors access to, what we consider, "best in class" investment talent.
GuideStone Funds News
- GuideStone Defensive Market Strategies Fund named top fund by Lipper for 3-, 5-year periods. Read more
- Third Fed rate hike since 2015 signals continuing strengthening economy; long-term investors should continue to focus on objectives. Read more
- GuideStone expert discusses impact of Trump administration on financial markets. Read more
- Fed rate hike welcome, expected news; no impact for long-term investors. Read more
- Trump's surprise election may lead to market volatility, better long-term economic growth. Read more
- David Spika discusses the Brexit vote and how it's likely to affect investors. See the video
- Second Quarter 2016 Market Commentaries are available. Read more
- GuideStone provides a perspective on current financial markets. Read more
- David Spika answers four questions on investors' minds regarding today's markets. See the video
Read more GuideStone Funds News & Insights here
Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Investors are reminded that mutual fund investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal.
GuideStone believes you'll find performance AND values with GuideStone Funds — invest now, email us or call 1-888-GS-FUNDS (1-888-473-8637) for more information.
GuideStone Funds shares are distributed by Foreside Funds Distributors LLC, a registered broker-dealer and underwriter of the funds, 400 Berwyn Park, 899 Cassatt Road, Berwyn, PA 19312.
As of March 31, 2017, GuideStone Funds has $11.2 billion in assets, which makes GuideStone Funds the nation’s largest Christian-screened mutual fund family. No other fund family with a Christian screen exceeds GuideStone Funds in asset size.