Investment Management Philosophy
Guided by investment management professionals with an average of 19 years' experience, GuideStone provides a performance-driven, values-based approach to institutional investment management. GuideStone will not invest in any company that is publicly recognized, as determined by GuideStone, as being in the liquor, tobacco, gambling, pornography, or abortion industries.
At GuideStone, we take a disciplined and transparent approach to our investment research. Our philosophy is grounded by four investment principles:
Capital markets typically reward long-term investors.
Investment opportunities exist in global markets.
Strategic allocations are superior to tactical allocations.
There is value in active over passive portfolio management.
Investment Research Process
GuideStone uses a manager-of-managers approach to implementing investment solutions for clients. This process connects clients to some of the industry's strongest thought leaders and most recognized investment management talent in both conventional and alternative strategies.
The investment research process is designed around three key elements, with the goal of generating excess return for our investors.
Advantages for clients include:
- Boosts performance potential
- Proven and experienced investment management firms
- Managers with complementary styles and approaches drive strategic opportunities
- Rigorous evaluation, selection and monitoring process
- Helps to manage risk more effectively
- Multi-manager approach reduces firm-specific risks
- Reduces style drift effect by sub-advisers
- Increases operational efficiency
- Reduces impact on investors when changes are needed
- Lowers investment research burden for organizations
To find out how we can assist you to achieve your investment goals, contact us.
Retail products are made available through GuideStone Financial Services, member FINRA. GuideStone Funds shares are distributed by Foreside Funds Distributors LLC, not an advisor affiliate