Performance + Values
Discover Christian Investment Opportunities for Your Individual Goals
GuideStone® offers several individual investment options.
As a person motivated by Christian values, you make decisions every day based on those same values. Why would your financial decisions be any different?
In fact, GuideStone Funds® is proud to offer you the opportunity to invest in our award-winning1, faith-based mutual fund family, meaning you don’t have to compromise your core values or returns. Learn more about our investment industry recognition as a Lipper Fund Award recipient from Refinitiv.
You can move with purpose toward investing for retirement and reaching other financial goals with the following investment opportunities:
Open an Investment Account
Open a Traditional or Roth IRA
Open a Rollover IRA
GuideStone Investment Accounts
Invest in your personal financial goals.
You know you need to invest for retirement, but what other financial goals are you working toward? Use a GuideStone investment account to help establish an emergency fund, invest for milestone goals or better prepare for the future.
POTENTIAL INVESTMENT ACCOUNT BENEFITS
- Invest without limits and withdraw without fees or penalties, plus easily transfer funds
- Access award-winning, faith-based mutual funds
- Choose the funds that best align with your goals and preferences
- Explore potential benefits compared to bank savings accounts
- Initial investment and balance per fund: $1,000 minimum
- Subsequent purchases per fund: $100 minimum
- Exchanges from another fund: $250 minimum
Open an Investment Account
Investments can be made by check, wire, money transfer or automatic investment plan.
Already have an account? Log in to invest more.
Invest in your future.
An Individual Retirement Account (IRA) is a personal, tax-efficient way to invest for retirement. With a GuideStone IRA, you have full access to our wide range of faith-based investment options. Start investing today with the IRA option that is right for you.
GUIDESTONE TRADITIONAL IRA
- Pay taxes later
- Withdraw after age 59½
- Contribute until age 70½
- Contributions may qualify as tax-deductible
- Required minimum distributions at age 70½
And if you expect to be in a lower tax bracket in retirement — this may be a good option for you.Open a Traditional IRA
GUIDESTONE ROTH IRA
- Pay taxes now
- Withdraw anytime
- Contribute at any age
- Qualified distributions are tax-free
- No required minimum distributions
And if you expect to be in a higher tax bracket in retirement — this may be a good option for you.Open a Roth IRA
Already have a GuideStone IRA? Log in to contribute.
GuideStone Rollover IRA
Consolidate your past retirement accounts.
Whether it’s an old employer-sponsored retirement account or an IRA, you can roll over your retirement savings to GuideStone. By bringing all of your retirement savings to one place, it may be easier for you to manage your accounts and monitor your progress.
Is a rollover right for you?
As you make this investment decision, it's important to consider all of your options:
Roll over to an IRA
If your employer does not offer a retirement plan, moving your previous retirement account(s) to an IRA will provide you with the following:
- Advantageous tax benefits
- Additional contributions to a Traditional IRA are generally tax-deductible
- Roth IRA withdrawals are tax-free at retirement on eligible contributions
- Continued tax-deferred growth on investments
Roll over to your employer-sponsored retirement plan
If your employer offers a retirement plan, you may be eligible to bring your previous retirement account(s) with you and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Potential tax benefits and extensive educational resources for ministers
- Continued tax-deferred growth on savings
- Exclude eligible distributions from your taxes under the minister's housing allowance
Maintain the retirement plan with your former employer
If you are able to leave your money in your former employer's retirement plan, it may offer you a variety of benefits, including:
- Investment options that may not be available through GuideStone
- Option to roll over in the future following additional research
It is important to note that not all employers allow former employees to utilize their employer-sponsored retirement plans. Let us help you evaluate your options before making a decision.
What are key considerations before I move an account?
- Will I have access to financial advice and education?
- Will the provider offer enough investment options to appropriately diversify my portfolio?
- Will the provider help simplify my asset management?
- How much do my investments cost and what does my advisor earn?
- What are my distribution options?
Why roll over to a GuideStone IRA?
- Work with one trusted provider
- Access faith-based investments
- Pay no taxes on eligible consolidations
- Potentially access a lower-expense solution
- Receive fund allocation guidance on your assets
- Pay no commission, transaction or wrap fees to open and maintain a Rollover IRA
Rethink your perspective on faith-based investing.
Leverage the nation's largest faith-based mutual fund family.2
Learn how you can also Do well. Do right. Do MORE.™ Talk with a GuideStone Funds® expert today: